1. Santa Klaus was created by Coca-Cola and he has been featured in Coke ads since the 1920s.
2. Cats have over 100 vocal . Makes you wonder how many keys they can say “Meow” in! And cats can sleep 16 hours or more every 24 hours.
3. Shrimp can only swim backwards, turtles breathe through their asses, fish can drown and a duck can’t walk without bobbing its head. This always looks so funny to me.
4. 11% of people in the world are left-handed. Makes you wonder about all those left-handed desks there were in elementary school. When you mistakenly sat in one everything was wrong with the world.
5. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows!
6. The average raindrop falls at 7mph, which is I guess why it hurts so much when hail is you from the sky.
7. Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia — just a few of of the States that are named after a real human.
8. No matter how hard you try, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times. I just tried it — it can’t be done.
9. If you think about it, “” is the longest word you can type on a keyboard that only uses a single row of letters.
10. Because things get expand when they heated, hot water is actually HEAVIER than cold water.
11. Unfortunately, we daydream less as we get older and older. I guess reality and bills set in.